Friday, October 20, 2006

Another Round of News!!!

So much for being good about posting more often!!! The SDA has posted the list of November appointments. We're not going in November, but we're probably going in early December. We are very excited for those that will be traveling in November. We can't wait to hear their stories. I don't want to post our registration number, but based on the ending number for November early December will most likely be when we travel.

We're very excited about the prospect of going then. The timing would be perfect for us. I just can't express in words how perfect the timing will be! Bill and I are elated. We're anticipating early December, so we've got to get busy! I counted 6 weeks until then. I have a huge to do list. I'm going to get started on it this weekend. I've been slowly picking away at it, but I need to start moving a little faster! We may have only a couple weeks notice and I don't want us to be too caught off guard.

We just can't believe that life will be dramatically different in a couple of months. By the end of the year, we could be parents to two maybe three little angels! Amazing! Hopefully, I will be better in the coming weeks about posting about our progress!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home