Monday, November 27, 2006

Amsterdam

Just thought I'd send a quick post to let everyone know how we are doing. We made it to Amsterdam just fine. No glitches on the flight. We'll be getting on a plane for Kyiv in about an hour and a half. All is well so far! We're very excited to finally be on our way. I typed up a longer post on our computer that I will post once we arrive in Kyiv and are settled in. Laura tell the class I said hello! Mom, give Bosco a big hug for me:) Thanks so much to everyone who has said prayers and sent us may well wishes!! These things mean a lot to us and keep our spirits high!!!

Peace, Kelly

4 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bosco and Jasper are fine. Glad you made it ok.
Love Mom

 
At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are all so very excited and anxious for you! I can't wait to see the little one(s). Keep us posted on what is happening. Stay safe and best wishes at your appointment! We love you.
Lisa Michael Dante Imani

 
At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we are so glad to hear from you. Everyone asks about you and Bill each day. I can only imagine all of the emotions you two are feeling...because I am soooo excited myself! We will look forward to your updates.
Love,
Laura

 
At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Halfway there! Hope the rest of your journey is blessed! Can't wait to hear more from the rest of your journey and hear about the kids! God bless and stay safe! You and Bill are in our thoughts and prayers! See you all soon!

Peace and Love,
Erich and Yesenia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home