Wednesday, November 01, 2006

We have a due date!!

We received an email this morning from our facilitator that we will be traveling to Ukraine for a November 29 appointment. This was a very pleasant surprise! I read the email at 5:15 this morning and couldn't tell anyone because Bill was in Madison, WI on business. They are an hour behind us. Luckily, he had an early flight so I was able to talk with him at 6am our time. I was bouncing off the walls! I had to wait 45 minutes to tell someone. Bosco, our dog, was looking at me like I was crazy. One thing that Bill said that sticks with me is that we have 3 weekends left with just the two of us. We will be busy for the next 20 years. It's all worth it, though:) We've been waiting a long time for this. We keep calling each other "Mom" and "Dad." We will be keeping everyone up to date through this blog. As long as we have Internet access, we will be able to keep everyone in the loop! I'll talk more later as we prepare for our travel!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home