Monday, November 13, 2006

13 days to go!

Yikes!! The time has been flying by as we count down the days to our trip. We have been busy buying last minute items to pack, picking out furniture and getting together with friends & family before we leave. I'm busy at work preparing for a substitute. I'll miss my students very much and worry about how they'll be. I know,though, that they will be just fine. The sub will take good care of my kids:)

We're looking forward to spending Thanksgiving with our families. This will be a nice time to be thankful for all the good things we have and those things to come. We know our families are so excited for us and can't wait to meet their new grandkids, cousins, nieces and nephews. It's just so amazing that we will be looking at pictures of our children in just over 2 weeks.

We've been following other families' blogs. Their adventures are so exciting to read. They are meeting their children and all seems to be going well so far! That's good to hear. We are praying for them and hope that all continues to go well. I'll write back soon as our day to travel draws nearer!

Kelly

2 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm signed on I think. We'll see you off soon at Thanksgiving. Looking forward to seeing you all

Love,
Erich

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Can't wait guys!
We are down to 7 days! Time sure does fly!

Amy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home